Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Day One

August 11th, 2009
Weight: 198lbs.
Height: 5'9"
Goal Weight: 165 lbs

Day One, What can I say! I don't personally have many vices, other than food. I'm also a big emotional eater. I'm sure most people can relate to that.

I finally decided that today was the day I needed to make a change. So, I'm cutting out soda (ugh), and fast food (except Subway) and I'm trying to lose 33 pounds.

Personally, I don't feel like 33 is a huge number but it's definately intimidating. And Since, I'm doing this all on my own, and the help of what weight watchers information I can pull from the good 'ol internet.

Today, I managed to go grocery shopping and picked up lots of healthy food. I also, made a list of my meals for the next week and even found some healthy recipes!

That's all for now. Till tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment