Weight: 198lbs (still don't have a scale!)
Menu Plan: Undecided.
Today, I'm winging it. I was to lazy, to unmotivated to plan a meal plan today. Sunday, Josh & I went to the St. Paul Farmers Market and came back with loads of Local, Healthy, Organic Food. Broccoli ($1), Green Beans ($2), Potatoes ($2), Foccacia & Multi Grain Bread (2 for $5), Green Peppers ($2), Garlic ($2); I also got Flowers ($5) and then we each got Beef Jerky ($8): Grand Total $28.00 and we helped out our local businesses. We plan on going back now every other Sunday as a way to stock up on healthy foods & spend way less then at Target, Cub or Rainbow!
I'm still job hunting, and it's been less than stellar. It's hard to admit failure, it's also even harder to admit mistakes. Now, instead of attending school, I'm back to looking for FT work. We'll see how this goes. I'm enjoying being home but I'm bored out of my skull! I get to cook, which is a big passion of mine and I keep the house clean, I do laundry and read a lot. Other than that, I make sure Josh is taken care of with things he's not able to handle.
I haven't even heard a call back, all I've recieved is "No Thanks" e-mails, and it's getting completely frusterating. I don't qualify for unemployment because I quit, I didn't get fired. *sigh*
Back to the drawing board.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment