Saturday, August 15, 2009

Day..oh, whatever.

Weight: Who Knows?

I've been dieting, what 5 days? And I fail, pizza last night...ugh. I feel sick thinking about it (and the dishes in the sink that need washing).

I'm just a little flustered today is all, Josh & I were suppose to have a "date day" considering he's been playing his video game so much lately. That's a big ol' fail there as well. It's 1:30, he's still sleeping with no means of getting up & he keeps snapping at me and all I want to do is drown my frusteration in a bag of chips (or ice cream).

I remember when we met, and my weight. I dropped so much after I broke up with my ex, and now I've ballooned to the biggest I've ever been and I'm always hungry!! Which is odd, you'd think it's just unconcious eating, that's why I can stuff my face. No, I'm hungry 24/7, I eat and then an hour later i'm hungry. It's just upsetting because I try so hard, and I've tried so many times but I feel myself getting bigger and I feel the number on the scale going up.

Frusteration makes me cry...and I'm about to, so I think i'm done with typing right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment